About Noplag’s Blog:
Noplag’s Blog has been live for almost a year now. Yes, it is not much but we are already making headlines, readers share our tips, stories and lifehacks. You can check our old blog here. Initially, our blog was created to share useful information on our main subject, which is – plagiarism detection. However, we decided to extend subject matter to the following categories:
- 1. Plagiarism Today;
- 2. Good Writers;
- 3. EdChat;
- 4. Stories & Reviews;
- 5. Miscellaneous.
The objective if our young and ambitious blog is to be useful, interesting and helpful. And due to the high demand for guest blogging at Noplag, we decided to cooperate with our contributors and now you are welcome to submit your articles, as per criteria stated below.
Topics we accept:
We are interested in writers & writing related articles, about education (Students & Teachers), plagiarism and other interesting reviews, tips, lifehacks.
- Tutorials for writers;
- Tutorials for Journalists;
- How-to or instructional articles;
- Case studies for students;
- Academic Research Articles;
- Reviews of Academic literature, Students tutorial videos, and eLearning software;
- Interviews with writers, eLearning professionals and academics;
- Your submission must meet the following criteria.
Your article should include:
- At least one suggested headline or title for the article;
- Authors’ full name;
- Body of the article;
- Summary of the article;
- A 7- to 10-sentence author biography with an email address. If you would prefer your email address not be made public, please indicate that.
- Articles must be educational in nature, please, write it in academic style. Articles must not be used for self-promotion, to sell a specific product or service;
- Please be aware that we always check all submitted writings for plagiarism. Only original (over 90% Originality Articles) will be submitted by our Team;
- Please write your text in proper English. Noplag.com publishes articles just in English. If you are from a non-English speaking country, it is advised that the language should be assessed by a native English speaker before submission.
Introduction: Begin your article with the most interesting idea that your article is adding to the field. Please assume that our readers know that eLearning is a growing and interesting field.
Images: Digital photographs/info graphs are preferable and should be 810 pxl. resolution in any format. Please, embed images in your article.
- Opinion-editorials: 500-800 words.
- Research articles, case studies, and other in-depth pieces: up to 3,000 words.
- All other articles (interview, reviews, etc.): 750-1,200 words.
- Graphics/music/video. Submit charts, graphs, music tracks, video materials. We ask you to embed graphics and artwork in article text.
- Submit your article via ONLINE FORM below, after all fields will be finished, save it as a draft;
- Noplag’s Editor will review it within next 24 to 48 hours;
- There are next possible outcomes: reject, revise and resubmit, or accept.
Acceptance/Rejection of Articles
- Articles published fully or partly in other publications/websites are not reviewed or accepted;
- All articles containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, and dishonesty will be rejected;
- Submissions that do not meet/ follow Noplag’s submission rules and format will be returned for modification.